- is the width of the tire in millimeters.
- is the aspect ratio. In example show above, the “70” means that the height of the tire is 70 percent of its width.
- is the diameter of the wheel in inches.
- is a load index, not the actual load weight. The higher the index, the heavier the allowable load.
- is the maximum speed rating represented by letters: “S” up to 112 mph, “H” up to 130 mph or “V” up to 150 mph (air pressure at maximum within specifications)
- is the width of the tire in inches.
- is the casing strength or ply rating.